INVESTMENT LOAN

QATARI INVESTORS GROUP hpi_pusat at hapindo.co.id
Wed Jun 22 22:33:01 UTC 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

We invite you to take advantage of our  investment loan program to fund your existing or intending projects.Our  company  in partnership with our European partners offers flexible  investment loans for projects with high-returns and payback prospects  without the usual rigid procedures of conventional lenders.Possible uses  for our Loan include:

 WORKING CAPITAL RENOVATION OR IMPROVEMENTS TO BUSINESS BUILDING MACHINERY OR EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION LAND AND BUILDING PURCHASE OR LEASE REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT REFINANCING OF BUSINESS DEBT.AGRICULTURE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENT

Our  clients enjoy interest as low as 3% on loan taken and as long as loan  maturity period of up to 10 years if used as working capital for the  business or up to 25 years if used for fixed assets..

We  have the financial capacity to provide loan/funding up to US$500 million  and above,in as much as the proposed project meets our  viability/profitability criteria. We aso fund your import or export  business, and trading on any platform, by providing Bank guarrantees,  LCs, in the form of MT103, MT160 etc

If you have strong  business background and profit-making initiatives, we are ready to  support you via our investment loan program to realize your dream(s) for  a very low percentage .Please,contact us if you are interested at  qatariinvestorsgroup at outlook.com

Best Regards,
Mr Abdullah Bin Nasser Al Misnad
QATARI INVESTORS GROUP