Event Flisol Brazil Minas Gerais

Caio A.Moreira caioshing1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 04:40:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Caio Augusto, I'm graduating in Computer Science and currently Director of SetApp, Junior Company of Computer Science of UFV - Universidade Federal de Viçosa - campus Florestal

Florestal is a small city, with a little more than 6 thousand inhabitants, that received with open arms the UFV and the course Bachelor Computer Science, criated in 2012 with the mission of promove the training of professional citizens, trained to meet market demand, willing to value the local culture's references and contribute to the regional and national development.

And is with this purpose that I come through this email to ask for you support. In 28 April we will host the 14th Latin American Free Software Installation Festival (FLISol) and we intent make a big event, presenting Opensource proposal that will impact the societ and the current education and of course, disseminating the use of free softwares.

With your support we can make a incredible event! We are working day and night to show to Brazil the size of Florestal/MG, but not of physical space but knowledge and willpower. If you are interested in supporting the event, please respond to this email with interest.

Thanks for the opportunity and I make myself available for other information.

 Caio Augusto
+55 (31)9-7587-9543
Director SetApp
UFV - Universidade Federal de Viçosa - campus florestal