Edwin Green from United Kingdom London,

Edwin Green patrickgiorgio0010 em outlook.com
Qua Ago 12 09:00:05 BST 2020

Attn:Sir/Madam

I am Mr Edwin Green from United Kingdom London, I was directed by HSBC & Chase Bank of UK  to pay the sum £3,000,000.00 to you as a compensation fund due to many fund transaction you were engaged in the past, and you have spent your hard earn money  finally did not receive the fund.

Kindly respond to this message in order to direct you on how to receive the fund by Bank Wire Transfer to any of your nominated bank account within 5 days without any further delay.

I look forward to receive your urgent response. Call or whatsapp me on the below phone number.

Email: eeddgreen2014 em gmail.com
Telephone: +447451274775
Regards
Mr.Edwin Green
England United Kingdom

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>