Please my dearest help me!

Faith Joseph faith_joseph20 at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:48:05 UTC 2012

Please my dearest help me!

I am writing this mail to you with
tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity, i
appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, i
 wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship
and investment assistance in your Country so i feel quite safe dealing
with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable
profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and
sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship
with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you,

I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is
Miss Faith Joseph Peter, 21yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East
Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant
Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210,
which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called
Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,
 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After
 the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my
father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money
among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact
you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and
uncle. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and
properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my
international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily
they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains
important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am
presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for
the Refugee here in Abidjan, Republic of Cote,dvore.

One faithful
 morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents
which he has deposited huge amount of money in Security Company as
family valuable in Badasso, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire with my
 name as the next of kin. I traveled to Badasso, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
to withdraw the Trunk box for a better life so that I can take care of
myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Security Company
Director whom I met in person told me that my father instruction/to the
Company is that the Trunk Box would only be release to me when I am
married or present a trustee who will help me and handle the Trunk box
overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help
me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Security
Company for Deliver of the Trunk box to overseas. I have chosen to
contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my
trust. But rather take me as your own sister or Daugether.

Although,
 you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing
 you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true
 person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the
sum of (US$8.500, 000) Dollars in one honest Security company with my
name as the next of kin.  As you will help me in an investment, and i
will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1year in the university
 when my beloved father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10%
 of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my
capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive
response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent
message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, Please do keep this only to yourself for now until the Security Company
 will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over
there because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to
kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my
country (KENYA) but now In (Cote,dvore.) where my father deposited these
 money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the
claims.

Yours Sincerely
Faith Joseph Peter,