Debian-BR-GUD-CE Meeting and Event Industry Lists

Jessica Andereson anderesonjessica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:43:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

Good day to you,

Are you interested to reach the newly updated *Meeting and Event Industry
Lists* which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses
of - CEO's, Directors, Marketing Managers, Meeting Planners, Event
Planners, Wedding Planners, Hotels Owners, Restaurant Owners, Resorts,
Motels, Parks, Nightclubs, Tourism and Hospitality Professionals, Festival
and Community Event Planners, Incentive Travel Executives, Trade Show
Managers, Conference Planners, Small to medium size companies, Food and
Beverage Services professionals and many more across USA, UK, Canada,
Australia, Europe and most of the world.

Let me know your interest, so that we could discuss further

Note: We will provide Sample List for your preview.

Best Regards,

*Jessica Andereson Online Marketing Manager*

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'