Debian-BR-GUD-CE Busniess Info on Electronics Leads

Michelle Turner michelle.turner at b2bcontactinfo.com
Thu Aug 6 18:40:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

We maintain the newly updated Electronics users Contacts with complete
contact information.

We wanted to check if you would be interested in it as Electronics users are
one of your major targets, this is purely a limited period proposition.

Please let me know and I shall get back to you with counts, list details and
a sample file for your review.

Note: We also maintain other industry lists, if you are not interested in
the Electronics users list, send us your target requirements details ,so
that we can send you the counts and few samples at no cost.

Target industry:________

Target geography:_______

Target job titles:________

Our file will include all the fields as follows : Company name, Contact
name, Title, Email address, Address, Website, ZIP code, Phone, Fax
Industry/Specialty Type, SIC code and More.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Michelle Turner | Business Developer

Phone : (302)752-4265

michelle.turner at b2bcontactinfo.com

                       If you do not wish to receive any further emails from
us, please reply "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.