Debian-BR-GUD-CE Hospitality, Travel, Meeting and Event Planners List

Michael Hardy michael0hardy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:31:52 BST 2018

Hi – Good day to you,

Would you be interested to acquire an opt-in email list of *Hospitality,
Travel, Meeting and Event Planners*?

*Specialties available in this database:*

Marketing Managers

Meeting Planners

Event Planners

Wedding Planners

Restaurant Owners

Tourism And Hospitality Professionals

Festival and Community Event Planners

Incentive Travel Executives

Trade Show Managers

Conference Planners

Small to medium size companies

Food and Beverage Services professionals

Other Professionals List

We can build any custom database that you might be looking for and that too
based on your targeted demographics like Industry, SIC code, Geography, Job
title, Employee Size etc.

Let me know your interest, so that we could discuss further.

Regards,

*Michael Hardy* Online Marketing Manager

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'.