Bug#1145193: thonny: Thonny update to 5.0.0, lintian cleanups, tests & salsa activated
Pieter Lenaerts
plenae at disroot.org
Sat Sep 12 08:51:43 BST 2026
On Thu, 10 Sep 2026 17:25:01 +0200 Alexandre Detiste <alexandre.detiste at gmail.com> wrote:
> My only reaction is that Build-Depends: is not in alphabetical order;
> which means nothing when fixing RC bug that block te removal
> of old packages (python3-pkg-resources)
Thanks. I've sorted the packages which are not debian helpers or buildsystem
deps. So thats all after uv-build.
I hope that's fine because I find that convenient.
> You should now have the necessary Salsa & Debian Maintainer ACL to proceed.
Thanks! I uploaded 5.0.0-1. Can you please enable salsa-ci on https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/thonny?
I can't.
Best regards,
Pieter
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 256 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-edu-pkg-team/attachments/20260912/89799b21/attachment.sig>
More information about the Debian-edu-pkg-team
mailing list