urgently order

William Saunders william.saunders44 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 12:26:56 UTC 2009

Dear Owner/Sales Manager,

My name is Mr William Saunders with the  Smith & Company Inc And i am sending this email to your business in regards to the order for some Flyers and the Sizes that i am looking for are :
1. measures 8.5' x 11'
2. 80# Gloss Text or
3. 0.25 - White boarder
4. One sided
5. Flat flyers
l want you to write of the flyer (SAVE A CHILD'S HEART) For the Artwork.
And Please provide a quote on 150,000 copies and please can you send me an email reply back with the price of that plus  tax without shipping so that i will go ahead and issue you with mine Master Card for you to run for the Total  Charges And i will be Looking forward to hear back from you so that we can proceed with the Order / Payment / Pick Up And delivery Details.....And i want your contact name and Phone number so that i will go ahead and call you to proceed.
Regards.....
Mr William Saunders
Saunders sign Inc.
90 River St