Dead urls

Joost van Baal joostvb-debian-flyers-20090505-3 at mdcc.cx
Tue May 5 14:40:58 UTC 2009

Op Tue  5 May 2009 om 05:21:00 +0300 schreef Ewan Luca:

> > Thanks for reporting this problem.

> > 404
> > >
> > > This web page is (apparently) handled by Joey and the
> > > debian-flyers-devel list, so I'm copying them.
> > <snip>
> >
> > I've just updated http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/ ; it no longer
> > has
> > dead links.
>
> I'm not a member of any Debian team so, maybe the "browse the files" link in
> http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/ it's not supposed to be visible from
> my side of the internet. If this is not the case it's still broken.

Hrm...  I've edited
alioth.debian.org:/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/debian-flyers/htdocs/index.html,
which seems to be the way to fix this.  Currently, "browse the files" should
point to https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/general/?root=debian-flyers
which should be accessible for the world.  Perhaps some caching did cause
problems at your side; it's working for me now.

Thanks for checking, Bye,

Joost