Machines Planet is filled with zombies!

Machines Planet promotions at gamespot24.com
Wed Dec 12 18:00:39 UTC 2012

The Zombies are Everywhere is it end of the planet?

2012 is about to end, outrun your brother-in-arms by building machines no-one has ever seen before.
Smash the Zombies together with your friends on Facebook!

Free to play forever
 No download, No registration
 Play the game instantly

Play the game here: http://apps.facebook.com/machines-planet/

Destroy everything in your way with your machines, come with something your enemy doesn’t expect.
Monster-trucks, tanks, catapults, flying machines with military equipment or build something totally new, something that nobody has ever seen before.
Thus, this game allows you to build whatever; to do that, you have all the necessary parts (motors, propelling screws, spike wheels, etc.)
As the game is based on physics, its laws apply here, so that even a tiny insignificant detail in the machine design can change the course of a battle. The planet's faith is in your hands, enter the battle now and start smashing the Zombies!