yes, it's up to date

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Thu Mar 9 11:56:17 UTC 2017

Hi all
Sorry for the top posting, I'm in a hurry...
Yesterday I imported the repo into a git repo, preserving authors.
I was not sure how to push it into the alioth project, and today I
changed the repo in alioth from CVS to git.
I'm waiting for the cron job to create the repo, and then I'll push my
git clone.

(I created also a personal repo in alioth but I'm waiting for it to be
shown publicly, I guess the same cron job).

The CVS is still there, but if you can avoid committing until my next
mail, it's appreciated!

Once it's in git, I'll see if I can do anything about the perl script
that checks translations etc.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina