commit hooks in the new git repo

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Sun Mar 12 15:46:39 UTC 2017

Dear all
I've followed this guide to make commits post to
debian-flyers-commits at lists.debian.org

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Setting_up_hooks

And committed the files needed to create the hexagonal sticker made
by Elena Grandi:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-flyers/debian-flyers.git/commit/?id=1ab3bed6dfb3dc9adbb3e11548256692a8e932cd

When I pushed, I've received the email below.

I don't know what is wrong, or if all the messages were moderated
anyway (I was not and I'm not subscribed to debian-flyers-commits).

Anybody can help?
Thanks

--
Laura Arjona Reina