README -> README.md / Re: Debian flyers - three news merge request

Joost van Baal-Ilić joostvb-debian-flyers-devel at mdcc.cx
Sun Feb 24 06:05:19 GMT 2019

Hi Alban,

суб 23 23:42 <zordhak> Can I rename the Readme.txt files to Readme.md and
                       update the content in Markdown format ?
Day changed to 24 феб 2019
нед 24 07:00 <joostvb> hi!
нед 24 07:00 -!- zordhak: No such nick/channel

Sure, good idea, please do.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost

(if you haven't yet).  And there are some debian-events-*@lists.debian.org
lists.

PPS: you might want to use a "bouncer" and/or run your irc-session on a
machine (a VPS) which is online 24/7.