HDPE plastic porta potties maker in Taiwan

Portable Toilets Maker plasticfoam555 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 03:17:29 GMT 2020

Dear Sir and Madam,

Good day to you.
We are a well experience portable toilets maker in Taiwan, established in year 2004.
Our toilets are all HDPE plastic materials with chemical resist and UV features, suitable to deploy outdoors.
Here list several prototype of our porta potties for your reference.
You could click onto our website to get more info about our toilets.
http://www.chi-ping.com.tw/exec/product.php?mod=&cid=21&lg=E

Please share your opinions or send your inquire to us without hesitation to cp-exp6 at chi-ping.com.tw

We look forward to hearing from you any time.
Best Regards,
Mary Li
CHIPING93 CO., LTD.
No. 66, Sec. 1, Yanping Rd., Dounan Township, Yunlin County 630, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
TEL: +886-5-597 8777
FAX: +886-5-597 3777
E-Mail: cp-exp6 at chi-ping.com.tw
www.chi-ping.com.tw