[Debian-ha-maintainers] OpenAIS, Corosync, Pacemaker

Ante Karamatić ivoks at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 13 09:23:09 UTC 2009

Hi all!

Packaging of openais, corosync and pacemaker is mostly done. We'll be
introducing this packages in Ubuntu 9.10 very soon.

You are welcome to grab our sources from:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ha-maintainers/+archive/ppa

As you can see, there only couple of minor changes in corosync and
openais with regards to what's in Guido's git (I believe I've sent
patches for those couple of days ago).

As for Pacemaker, the version we have is most current snapshot of 1.0.5
stable. It contains fix for long lasting bug with permissions for
/var/run/crm and /var/run/heartbeat in Ubuntu and Debian (and probably
some other distros). Feel free to pick it up and base your packages on
top of it.

I'd love to see those packages in Debian, so that the differences
between Ubuntu and Debian packages could be as small as possible.

Take care,

Ante