[Debian-ha-maintainers] again: "redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails"

Ernesto Rodriguez Reina erreina at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:30:57 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

I recently start using RHCS for a project I'm working on but I found
that RHCS2 in Debian Lenny do not relocate services when a node fails.
I found the thread [1] where Guido Günther says that this problem was
solved on RHCS 3.0.2. Then I downloaded and installed RHCS 3.0.4 (the
deb packages from debian mirror) and reproduced the experiment of
Martin Waite and again the service was not relocated on node fail.
Does someone had make it work as it should in Debian? Martin, or Guido
or anybody can you please help me to find out why it is not working as
it should?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-ha-maintainers/2009-October/000363.html