[Debian-ha-maintainers] Joining the Debian-HA Maintainers (and: pacemaker-mgmt HG repository)

Martin Loschwitz madkiss at debian.org
Tue Aug 17 12:09:59 UTC 2010

Folks,

as Simon has brought up[1], there was no pacemaker-mgmt yet, so I went ahead and
created one. It's available via http://hg.debian.org/hg/debian-ha/pacemaker-mgmt/
and can be used like all the other repositories, too.

This brings me straight to another point we have not really brought up yet. The
Debian-HA Maintainers are not a private party of some Debian Developers. Every-
body who is willing to volunteer is wholeheartedly welcome to do so.

If you are interested in helping us maintaining these packages, please take a look
at this wonderful howto written by Florian Haas:

http://linux-ha.org/wiki/Debian

Best regards
Martin G. Loschwitz

- --
: Martin Gerhard Loschwitz
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-63, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
:
: http://www.linbit.com

LINBIT - We're the HA experts that other experts ask for help!
http://www.linbit.com/en/training/

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.

This e-mail is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). Information
contained in this e-mail and its attachments may be confidential,
privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby formally notified that any use, copying, disclosure or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is
prohibited. Also please notify immediately the sender by return e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.

- --
: Martin Gerhard Loschwitz
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-63, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
:
: http://www.linbit.com

Go virtual with LINBIT's virtualization enterprise cluster!
http://www.linbit.com/en/products-services/drbd-enterprise-cluster/