[Debian-ha-maintainers] [Linux-ha-dev] [patch] low: init script: don't use -e argument to echo

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Mar 10 19:07:36 UTC 2010

Simon,

per hg view it seems like this patch, and also the preceding upstream
patch, were applied directly to the the sid branch on alioth. That would
be suboptimal as it would mess up the changeset history, in the sense
that you'll never be able to tell apart upstream patches from debian
specific patches. Much better idea is to pull default from upstream
instead, and merge that into the sid branch.

Just my $.02.

Florian