[Debian-ha-maintainers] Fixing cluster-agents repository screwup

Frederik Schüler fs at debian.org
Wed Mar 24 17:08:22 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

after having merged tip instead of default, and committed my changes together
with the upstream merger, I had to kill that commit and redo the changes
correctly.

This means the following commit has to be stripped from everyones local
checkout:

hg strip 062d64f73a5f from their local checkouts

you might have to activate the mq extension, if you use a new mercurial from
sid, by adding this to your ~/.hgrc:

[extensions]
mq =

and then please repull the sid branch into your local checkout again.

Best regards
Frederik Schüler
--
ENOSIG