[Debian-ha-maintainers] From: EDITH ROBERT

EDITH ROBERT edithrobert200 at btinternet.com
Sat May 8 15:01:21 UTC 2010

From:  EDITH  ROBERT

Attn:

PRESIDENT/CEO.

Dearly Beloved,

Warm greetings to you.

My name is Edith Robert,  I am the only child of late Mr. Robert Okilo

Please I want you to permit me to seek for your hand in a good sincere relationship/partnership.
.
 I have an inheritance money from my late father ($8.500.000 USD) in which I want to invest in your country in any profitable business that may be directed by you and I am seeking for your investment assistance, I want you to act as my Guardian/Investment Partner.

This money is presently in a domiciliary account, my father adviced me that I should search for a reliable foreigner who can assist me to transfer this fund out, therefore I am currently in need of a foreign partner whose identity can be used to transfer the money secretly into his account without the notice of anybody.

My reason of writing to you is to solicit for your assistance, I want to use you as a capable hand to transfer this fund out to an account that will be provided by you.

My father also deposited a box containing some kilograms of Gold Dust in a Security Company, I want you also to assist me to get the gold dust released from the security company and help me to sale it.

Please if you can sincerely and confidentially assist me to move this fund to your country and help me to  invest it there, kindly reply my mail with your full contacts informations as below:

1---  YOUR  FULL NAME
2---- COMPANY NAME
3---- DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
3-----ADDRESS

As soon as I receive the above informations, I will forward all the details to you.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

My regards

Edith  Robert