[Debian-ha-maintainers] Problem with HA (corosync/pacemaker) on Debian Squeeze SPARC

william welter william.welter at 4linux.com.br
Mon May 30 21:01:48 UTC 2011

Im trying to setup HA with corosync and pacemaker using the debian packages on SPARC Architecture. Using Debian package corosync  process dies after initializate pacemaker process. I make some tests with ltrace and strace and this tools tel me that corosync died because a segmentation fault. I try a lot of thing to bypass this problem, but nothing made corosync works.

Since the packages doesnt works,  i try to install from sources from scratch (using this docs:http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#From_Source).. This way corosync process startup perfectly! but some process of pacemaker don't start.. Analyzing log i see the probably reason:
 attrd: [2283]: info: init_ais_connection_once: Connection to our AIS plugin (9) failed: Library error (2)

My Question is: why attrd, cib ... can't connect to  AIS Plugin?

(Log and Conf are  attached)
(Sorry my poor english)

William Felipe Welter
Consultor em Tecnologias Livres