[Debian-ha-maintainers] nice to meet you.

sina sweetsimpsonl.ove at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:05:23 UTC 2011

Hello,

   How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Miss Esther Sina. I am single looking for honest and nice person.Somebody who I can partner with .I don't care about your colour, ethnicity, Status or Sex. Upon your reply to this mail via my private mail address(prettyesther_sina4you at ymail.com)I will tell you more about myself and send you more of my picture. I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you via my mail E-mail address above

Best regards,
Miss Esther Sina.