[Debian-ha-maintainers] Processed (with 5 errors): corosync: fails to install and remove: corosync-notifyd cannot start and stop

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Tue Sep 18 15:33:07 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> reopen 685060
Bug #685060 {Done: Guido Günther <agx at sigxcpu.org>} [corosync] corosync: fails to install: postinst fails on update-rc.d call
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions corosync/1.4.4-2.
> found 685060 1.4.4-2
Bug #685060 [corosync] corosync: fails to install: postinst fails on update-rc.d call
Marked as found in versions 1.4.4-2/ and corosync/1.4.4-2.
> retitle 685060 corosync: fails to install and remove: corosync-notifyd cannot start and stop
Bug #685060 [corosync] corosync: fails to install: postinst fails on update-rc.d call
Changed Bug title to 'corosync: fails to install and remove: corosync-notifyd cannot start and stop' from 'corosync: fails to install: postinst fails on update-rc.d call'
> severity 685060 grave
Bug #685060 [corosync] corosync: fails to install and remove: corosync-notifyd cannot start and stop
Severity set to 'grave' from 'serious'
> Changing "default" to "defaults" in /var/lib/dpkg/info/corosync.postinst is completed,
> but solving the problem at corosync-notifyd which was reported by Rain Maker is not completed.
> Because corosync-notifyd cannot start and stop, installing of corosync does not complete,
> and corosync becomes uninstalable.
> The package can remove only by adding "exit 0" to the 2nd line of /var/lib/dpkg/info/corosync.prerm
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

685060: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=685060
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.debian.org with problems