[Debian-ha-maintainers] [Linux-HA] pacemaker with heartbeat on Debian Wheezy reboots the node reproducable when putting into maintance mode because of a /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd crash

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Fri Jun 7 12:50:41 UTC 2013

Hello Andrew,

> > Installing pacemaker's debug symbols would also make the stack trace
> > more useful.

we tried to install heartbeat-dev to see more, but there are no
debugging symbols available. Also I tried to reproduce the issue with a
64 bit Debian Wheezy as I used 32 bit before, I was not able to
reproduce the issue. However in the near future I'll setup 6 more Linux
HA clusters using Debian Wheezy, I'll report back if the issue happens
to me again. On the system where I can reproduce the problem, I'll not
do any more experiements because it is about to go into production and
except for the maintance part everything works perfectly fine.

Cheers,
        Thomas