[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker does not support the 'cman' cluster infrastructure

Konstantin Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:41:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to set up 2 node cluster with quorum disk.
The status of cman and corosync is "running".
Then I try to start pacemaker and it says me "FAILED".
In the /var/log/daemon.log I have the next message:

"Apr  3 15:11:30 debian-7-vm1 pacemakerd: [4947]: CRIT: get_cluster_type:
This installation of Pacemaker does not support the 'cman' cluster
infrastructure.  Terminating."

Hove can I solve this problem? Where should I look? What do I need to do?

P.S.: I am using Debian 7.

Many thanks,
--
Konstantin Ponomarenko