[Debian-ha-maintainers] What to expect in jessie?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Thu Oct 2 12:26:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

As a user of the corosync and pacemaker suites in Debian I'd like to ask
which versions the maintainers expect to get in jessie.  The current
situation is not encouraging, with both corosync and pacemaker being
behind (compared to upstream) even in experimental, and much more so in
unstable and testing.  I also noticed that there is a corosync-auto
transition, but no discussion about it on the release list.  Is it being
handled, or is some help needed here?  I'm afraid I might be too late to
the party, but I'm interested to hear what there is to do, if anything.
--
Regards,
Feri.