[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Stefan Bauer sb at plzk.de
Mon Apr 13 18:11:17 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 16:43 +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Why not package the 1.1.12 release rather than picking a particular git
> commit? I would package 1.1.12 for now and then 1.1.13 once upstream
> release it (it's on rc2 now).

I found the reason in the changelog:

pacemaker (1.1.12+git+a9c8177-1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=medium

  * New upstream checkout (as recommended by Andrew Beekhof)

 -- Martin Loschwitz <madkiss at debian.org>  Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:43:43
+0000

So with the 1.1.12 release i have the bad feeling that we will hit some
bugs/problems.
So for now, i will go with the checkout from January. 1.1.12 is rather
old and from July.

> There's also the "lots of stuff in /usr/share" warning for
> pacemaker-dev; and the breaks: duplicates should also be fixed, I think.
>
> Some of the long fields in debian/control are foldable, so doing so
> would make them more readable (e.g. put one uploader on each line, put
> the build-depends and depends on multiple lines)

I fixed the license and breaks. For arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share i
have no idea how to deal with that in short term.

re-uploading to mentors.

Stefan