[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 14 00:46:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 20:18 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> My current take on libqb is at http://apt.niif.hu/libqb/; it's basically
> what Richard provided plus various little changes I would recommend (I'm
> still pondering on splitting the HTML API docs into a separate binary).
> Please test/review it if you can.

@Feri,

I've updated/migrated your improvements to the debian branch after
reviewing them. Thanks again for having taken the time -> I've noted
each of your changes, and recall why you suggested them.

I added your changelog notes to my changelog, please let me know if this
is an issue, you can also clone the packaging repo and update the debian
branch/remerge as you deem appropriate as well.

I'm going to merge the updated debian branch into master, and apply each
patch in the series one at a time and then offer the fixes upstream
(where applicable); that is, unless you've already done so?

Once that is done I will build again, test, and ping the list for
review/upload if it may finally be time.

Best,

--
Rik