[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 14 17:14:25 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 14:47 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Stefan Bauer <stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 14:17 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> >
> >> Don't you use a Vcs?  The Vcs-* control fields point to rather old
> >> repos.
> >
> > No i do not. Never gave it a try so far. I thought you are right now
> > reactivating the repos so i can jump on it afterwards.
>
> Yes, but you still could have used one somewhere else.
>
> >> Why don't you clean up the duplicate-in-relation-field Lintian warnings?
> >
> > I do not see this lintian warnings neither locally nor here:
> >
> > http://mentors.debian.net/package/pacemaker
>
> Did you expand the "Package has lintian warnings" item by clicking on
> the plus sign at the front?

I'd like to see one for pacemaker too, especially since we are in the
process of standardizing that for our packages...it's worth taking the
time to do it, we've missed the freeze - there is no rush necessarily
(really shouldn't take very long considering).

I will test it as well here at some point today.

--
Rik