[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 14 21:02:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 22:53 +0200, Stefan Bauer wrote:
> FYI. To use the crm shell with pacemaker 2.0 a new schema is required
> that was introduced with crmsh 2.x
>
> I just build a package from latest upstream and tested successfully
> against pacemaker 2.x and fixed several lintian warnings.
>
> crmsh (2.1.3-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>   * Non-maintainer upload.
>   * New upstream release
>   * Support for pacemaker 2.0 schema
>   * Support for pacemaker 1.3 RNG schema
>   * Several bugfixes
>   * Bump Standards to 3.9.6
>   * Updated homepage field in debian/control
>   * Remove build depend on hardening-wrapper
>     this is nowadays handled by dpkg-buildflags directly
>   * Update build depend python-support -> dh-python
>   * Update dep5 copyright file to match new files in source
>   * Add debian/watch and only match on stable releases no
>     release candidates like -rc2
>

> Uploaded to mentors - would be nice if someone could sponsor the
> upload.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/crmsh

I did this one already as well, but since it was the very last in the
order of components installed in the stack, and because we do not have
all the symbols yet for deps of all the other libraries, we are waiting
to upload it.  I'll share my repository with that one and you can update
it with anything that is necessary.

Mine is from clusterlabs, not from ubuntu packages - We should base our
work on upstream, not ubuntu.

Feedback?

Best,

--