[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 14 21:09:49 UTC 2015

> > crmsh (2.1.3-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
> > >
> > >   * Non-maintainer upload.
> > >   * New upstream release
> > >   * Support for pacemaker 2.0 schema
> > >   * Support for pacemaker 1.3 RNG schema
> > >   * Several bugfixes
> > >   * Bump Standards to 3.9.6
> > >   * Updated homepage field in debian/control
> > >   * Remove build depend on hardening-wrapper
> > >     this is nowadays handled by dpkg-buildflags directly
> > >   * Update build depend python-support -> dh-python
> > >   * Update dep5 copyright file to match new files in source
> > >   * Add debian/watch and only match on stable releases no
> > >     release candidates like -rc2

> Oh silly me, I thought it was funny you did all the same things i did
>

> My apologies man, I see what you are saying now; let me review :)

No I am silly again, you are saying you uploaded it to mentors.  Thought
it was a quote of an email I sent.

Anyways yea I did do this one already, we decided to wait until the rest
of the stack was uploaded before uploading it, and so I removed it so it
wouldnt get uploaded by someone else until then.

Like I said I'll share the repo and ping you so you can update it with
anything I missed.

--
Rik