[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Tue Apr 14 21:10:39 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Here it is, please give me your feedback; if all is good let's proceed.
The repo structuring can come after we get the package uploaded.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libqb

- Build is good, tested on my 2 node cluster with other components of
stack built from source.

[Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com>]
  * New upstream release
  * debian/patches: Dropped all 0.17.0 patches as they are not needed
    in new release
  * debian/rules: Updated hardening implementation for debhelper 9
  * debian/rules: Updated to clear dependency_libs field in libqb.la
  * debian/rules: Updated to remove COPYING from debian/tmp after
    auto_install, which resolves a lintian notice due to mutliple
    copies of license
  * debian/rules: Updated to provide method for creating a debug package
  * debian/rules: Updated dh_autoreconf override to to generate
    .tarball-version file that is missing in the source tarball
  * debian/control: Added libqb0-dbg to the package offering
  * debian/control: Dropped hardening-wrapper, using hardening via
    debhelper 9; (see https://wiki.debian.org/Hardening)
  * debian/control: Added glib2.0-dev to build-depends in order to make
    glib tests available in this package
  * debian/control: Bump Standards-Version
      - No changes required
  * debian/control: Updated Homepage
  * debian/control: Added Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser
  * debian/compat: Bump to level 9
  * debian/libqb0.symbols: Added for better cross-dist-version support
  * debian/watch: Added watch for github releases
  * debian/<pkg>.copyright: Added myself and Anibal to debian/*
    copyright
  * debian/<pkg>.copyright: Updated date range for Debian-Ha
    Maintainers' and Martin's entry
  * debian/<pkg>.lintian-overrides: Added to prevent lintian flags as a
    side effect of several of the manual pages not being properly
    formatted for conversion by doxygen; hyphens, mispellings, and
    invalid whois entries
  * debian/README.source: Added to provide information for those
    building from source

[Ferenc Wágner <wferi at niif.hu>]
  * Streamline debian/rules
  * Do not suppress echoing of doxygen commands
  * Build and package HTML documentation
  * Remove obsolete Doxygen options
  * Clear Doxygen DOT_FONTNAME (FreeSans is not included anymore)
  * Fix spelling in comments: incomming, neccessary
  * Fix manpage whatis entries
  * Remove questionnable localstatedir override

--
Rik