[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker build based on the git repo

Pallai Roland pallair at magex.hu
Sat Apr 25 10:21:32 UTC 2015

Patches can be ported from the Ubuntu Vivid pacemaker package. There are 2
more important fixes:
- Fix-stonith-ng-Reset-mainloop-source-IDs-after-removing.patch
- CVE-2015-1867.patch

Although the packaging has the same issues there, not really up-to-date.

I'm testing a pacemaker build on Jessie with the patches but still have
some issues that needs to be sorted out.