[Debian-ha-maintainers] Resource cannot run anywhere

Adrian.Vondendriesch Adrian.Vondendriesch at credativ.de
Wed Jul 15 20:15:52 BST 2015

Hi Leonhardt,

Am 15.07.2015 um 10:02 schrieb Leonhardt,Christian:
> [...]
>> If the constraint wasn't there, could you reproduce the error? Could
>> you
>> please provide the output of "crm status" and "crm configure show"
>> before and after the failed migration? Also I would like to have a
>> look
>> at the corresponding logfiles of both servers within that timeframe
>> and
>> the entered commands.
> Thank you for looking into it.
> I attached the important log file parts and the output of both
> commands.
> I removed public ip addresses and passwords from the logs.

I'm sorry, but I can't find any configuration issue within your setup.

The last thing that comes to my mind is checking the drbd status
(/proc/drbd). But that's a rather exotic thought and I guess you already
checked that.

At this moment I'm sorry that I couldn't help you. Eventually the
ClusterLabs guys will find the root of your suspicious cluster
behaviour. Eventually it's a bug, but I don't think it's packaging related.

Greetings,
 - Adrian