[Debian-ha-maintainers] bug 788167 libqb-dev copryright

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Tue Jun 9 18:32:28 UTC 2015

Oscar Salvador <osalvador.vilardaga at gmail.com> writes:

> if you don't mind, I would like to fix this issue:

Sure, just publish your patches against the packaging repo somewhere
(email them here, push them into a temporary branch or some personal
repository of yours), where we can review them before merging.

We discussed this issue in detail in the thread of
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-ha-maintainers/2015-March/003983.html

For now I'd prefer to have the "manual" solution (which does not
pre-depend on dpkg >= 1.17.14) to make backporting to wheezy easier, but
it's your call.  That blob can always be added on the bpo branch.
--
Regards,
Feri.