[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb is ready

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Sun Mar 29 19:10:59 UTC 2015

Hi Ferri,

> There are significant fixes in the tree since 0.17.1, that's why I
> didn't object to packaging a snapshot.  In the same vein, I'm pretty
> sure that the "Final" qualifier is only there to discriminate against
> the previous RC, and there will be a next release.  Shortly, hopefully.

Yeah that's why I wanted to to begin with, but the more documentation I
read the more a 'pristine-tarball' is recommended, even in the
git-packaging documentation.  That's why I just decided to package the
release tarball.

Though I followed these guides and do intend to fork upstream from this
point forward:

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git
https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git

--