[Debian-ha-maintainers] crm_mon email notification problem

Gianluca Merlo gianluca.merlo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:31:23 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing the same problem using packages from ppa.mmogp.com
(specifically, I have tested pacemaker-cli-utils package version 1.1.12-1).
I am not an expert at all in the pacemaker inner workings, but briefly
looking at the code in tools/crm_mon.c from the pacemaker source package
1.1.12-1 it seems to me that it may be suffering from the breakage cited in

http://oss.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/pacemaker/2014-July/022344.html

and fixed by Mr. Beekhof in upstream
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/3df6aff2d72d508c7c3eeb5ccc48856d624e86a6.
Also, crm_mon has seen his share of upstream fixes since then, apart from
this specific question.

May I ask the maintainers team for a confirmation of this?

Best regards

Gianluca Merlo