[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync_2.3.5-2

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Wed Oct 21 23:36:59 UTC 2015

Ferenc Wagner <wferi at niif.hu> writes:

> I've pushed my current take on the next Corosync revision to GitHub.
> https://github.com/wferi/corosync/tree/debian/master

Did I forget to include the arm64 build fix?  Sure I did.  Also, looks
like libstatgrab still ruins our party on kfreebsd-any, but that's only
used with --enable-monitoring, which the current package does not do.  I
wonder why.  Anyway, it's easy to handle the same way rdmacm is handled.
I'll probably have to get a kfreebsd VM for testing.  Stay tuned.
--
Regards,
Feri.