[Debian-ha-maintainers] Corosync monitoring incompatibility?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Sun Oct 25 07:49:13 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

I read this in the Corosync changelog:

corosync (2.3.3-1) experimental; urgency=medium

  * Disable the resource monitoring feature due to an incompatibility with
    SG (And according to Jan Friesse, the feature is 'useless' anyway)

In 2.3.5-3 I enabled monitoring again, before noticing the above
paragraph.  Now, I guess SG stands for statgrab, and
https://github.com/corosync/corosync/issues/22 resolved the mentioned
compatibility issue.  Still, if the feature is really useless, it'd
better stay disabled.  Could you please point me to Jan's quoted
statement, or provide some context to your past discussion?
--
Thanks,
Feri.