[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker 1.1.13 on Debian/Jessie

Cédric Dufour - Idiap Research Institute cedric.dufour at idiap.ch
Wed Sep 23 15:03:49 UTC 2015

On 23/09/15 14:26, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> You can find fresher Corosync and Pacemaker (and DLM) packages at
> deb http://apt.niif.hu/debian jessie main.  This is my somewhat volatile
> testing repo, which represents more closely that we plan to upload.
Do you plan to include updated cluster-glue, resource-agents and fence-agents packages (as can be found in stock Debian/Strech or MMOGP repos) or will you stick with the default Debian/Jessie versions (somewhat older but no so, except for fence-agents 3.1.5 vs 4.0.x ) ?
And what about crmsh (entirely missing from Debian/Jessie; not required but definitely handy) ?

If you're heading towards Pacemaker 1.1.13 too, then I'll stick to what shall be the "official" Debian/Jessie solution (rather than straying too much away from it)

Cédric