[Debian-ha-maintainers] ERROR: pengine:metadata: got no meta-data, does this RA exist?

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Sat Feb 27 07:41:16 UTC 2016

Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> writes:

> This is what I did in order to get pacemaker 1.1.14-2 and corosync
> installed and working on Debian jessie:
>
> - installed corosync from jessie-backports
>
> - built init-system-helpers version 1.24 from the source at
>   http://snapshot.debian.org/package/init-system-helpers and installed it

Why did you have to rebuild it?  Directly installing the package worked
fine for me.

> - cloned pacemaker head (1.1.14-2) from debian git, commented in its
>   debian/rules 'override_dh_strip:' entry and built and installed its
>   packages

There'll probably be an official jessie backport of 1.1.14-2 once that
version enters testing.  You may want to take this into account
versioning your local builds.

> - built crmsh 2.2.0-1 from Debian stretch sources and installed it
>
> So far everything has been working fine.

Glad to hear and thanks for reporting back!
--
Regards,
Feri.