[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb_1.0-1 backport

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Sun Jul 31 14:22:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd like to publish jessie backports for the current libqb, corosync and
pacemaker packages before packaging Corosync 2.4.0.  I've pushed to the
jessie-backports branch of the libqb Alioth repo.  Nothing serious
there, though I included two non-functional commits from debian/master
into the backport to keep the history simple.  This isn't customary, but
shouldn't cause any problems in my opinion.  Any objections?

Another question: should backport uploads contain the original tarball,
or are those shared with the main archive?  (I'm not on the backports
ACL yet, so I can't upload anyway.)
--
Thanks,
Feri