[Debian-ha-maintainers] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.

Mr. Charles Henrich officeoffic0693 at daum.net
Tue Nov 29 12:53:29 GMT 2016

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Charles Henrich, I decided to write you this business proposal believing that it will get you in good faith. I am supposed to send you this letter directly to your door step. But I decided to write you here. I am a Ghanaian by birth, and I work with Agricultural Development bank (ADB) here in Ghana, my main purpose of sending this mail to you is that I had a late client with my bank, who died six months ago, and I was his account officer when he was alive.

Why I am pleased to contact you is that I do not want my bank directors to sit on his funds, and as you bear the same name with my late client. I would want us to get these funds to our self’s, the deceased lodged the sum of US$ 18,500, 000, 00. EIGHTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY.

And I have all details about this fund, when he opened his account, he didn’t add any next of kin inheritor. So, as his account officer, I can do the underground changes to your name as the next of kin so that my bank can release the US$ 18, 500, 000, 00. to you as the sole beneficiary.

However, I want you to know that I am not a greedy person, so we shall share this funds 50%50 to our self’s if this interest you.

Meanwhile, I want you to understand that this transaction will be handled under a legal means, so you do not have any worries as I am here to perfect your stand as the rightful heir, please if this business interest you, do not hesitate to contact me immediately on my private E-mail: charles.henrich2015 at gmail.com

I await your urgent response as soon as you receive this mail,

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Charles Henrich.
E-mail: charles.henrich2015 at gmail.com

---