[Debian-ha-maintainers] YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS NEEDED

Adnan Ali Muhamadu adnanali_muhamadu at aol.fr
Wed Oct 26 21:48:17 UTC 2016

FROM THEDESK OF MR. ADNAN ALI MUHAMADU
MANAGERAUDIT&ACCOUNT DEPT,
BANK OFAFRICA OUGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO.

Good Day, Iknow this message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just myurgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this mutualbenefiting business when searching for a good and reliable and trust worthyperson.
I got yourcontact email address from a Business directory and decided to connect you tothis transaction that is based on trust and your understanding.

I amMr.Adnan Ali Muhamadu Manager Audit/Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA B.O.AOuagadougou Burkina-Faso, I would like to know if this proposal will beworthwhile for your acceptance have a Foreign Customer, Manfred Hoffman fromGermany who was an Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal GovernmentContractor, he was a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113people crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of NineteenMillion Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($19.3m) in one of hisPrivate US dollar Account that was been managed by me as his Customer's AccountOfficer.

Base on mysecurity report, these funds can be claimed without any hitches as no one isaware of the funds and it's closing balance except me and the customer who is(Now Deceased) therefore, I can present you as the Next of Kin and we will workout the modalities for the claiming of the funds in accordance with the law.
Now, if youare interested and really sure of your trustworthy, Accountability andconfidentiality on this transaction without disappointment,   you can contact me using my private emailaddress:  adnanmuhammedd89 at gmail.com

Our sharingratio will be 50% for me and 40% for you, While 10% will be for the necessaryexpenses that might occur along the line.

I expectyour reply.
Sincerely,
Mr.Adnan Ali Muhamadu