[Debian-ha-maintainers] Plans for corosync v3

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Fri Dec 28 18:03:22 GMT 2018

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:52:08AM +0100, Ferenc Wágner wrote:
> Just a short status report: Corosync 3 packaging is mostly ready, except
> for the Qdevice split.  I'll get to that shortly.

Thanks for all the uploads, I've fixed some small problems in crmsh and pcs,
hope it will unblock pacemaker transition into testing now. Let me know
what you plan to do with Pacemaker 2...

Also I noticed that clvm package got removed in the latest lvm2 release.
Replacement seems to be in lvm2-lockd package so I will try to test that
soon.

--
Valentin