[Debian-ha-maintainers] Salesforce Client's Database

Laura Collins laura.collins at celeritechno.com
Fri Feb 16 20:02:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in Salesforce users list?

Our list cover all Salesforce software including:

?  Pardot

?  Sales Cloud

?  Salesforce CPQ

?  Service Cloud

?  Marketing Cloud

?  Commerce Cloud Digital

?  Commerce Cloud Store

?  Sales Analytics

?  Salesforce IoT

?  Salesforce CRM

We also have other technology users like MailChimp, HubSpot, Marketo, Act-On, Oracle Eloqua, ConstantContact, SAP Hybris, Zoho and Many more.

Please review and let me the technology user you are interested in, the geography and any if you are looking from any particular industry and I will get back to you with more information regarding counts and pricing for the same.

Await your response!

Best Regards,
Laura Collins
Digital Consultant

Geography Coverage - North America, EMEA, APAC and LATAM

To opt out response Opt