[Debian-ha-maintainers] Website Re-Design Service

Deepak sharma deepaksharmaseoservices2468 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:51:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

It’s been few days since I heard from you. I was just wondering if your requirements regarding your new website or website redesigning are fulfilled or if you are still interested in our services and want us take over.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share your requirements with your Skype ID and contact number at for a quick conversation.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Warm Regards

Deepak Sharma

SEO Consultant