[Debian-ha-maintainers] HA Team on salsa.d.o

Christoph Berg myon at debian.org
Thu Jan 11 12:39:16 UTC 2018

Re: Ferenc Wágner 2018-01-11 <87k1wozi6p.fsf at lant.ki.iif.hu>
> Valentin Vidic <Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr> writes:
>
> > Ok, do we try to move less important packages first to see how it works?
> > Or maybe push to both repos for a while?
>
> I'll move libqb over with the 1.0.3 upload soonish, then corosync and
> pacemaker as I get to them (both have new releases to upload, so this
> will probably happen before Alioth closes).  It would be good to "close"
> the migrated Alioth repos somehow.  Shall we make them read-only?

I put a pre-receive hook in place for the pkg-postgresql repositories:

#!/bin/sh

cat <<EOF
This repository has been moved to salsa.debian.org:
https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql
EOF

exit 1

It is symlinked from all individual repositories.

> As far as I know, we don't use anything beyond Git hosting and mailing
> lists on Alioth.  The former is straightforward on Salsa, the latter is
> impossible.  So we'll need to ask for a replacement on the Debian list
> server, I guess.  Any better ideas?

There's work being done on a proper lists replacement.

> And we urgently need a group avatar, of course!

:)

Christoph