[Debian-ha-maintainers] injection molding product

Verne Hilleary Paul at moldmolding.com
Fri Jul 20 16:01:50 BST 2018

Hello debian-ha-maintainers,
Have a nice day.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce CNM LTD. and establish a mutually beneficial relationship with your company.

Please let me know if you have any inquiry about mold or molding, assemble,painting, silk-screen. I will quote for you soonest! My Email:  Lou.cnmltd at outlook.com

We sincerely hope to cooperate with you, and we will supply you the best products and service.

Enjoy your week,